High Presure Cleaning Services
here to meet your requirements!
Faith Property Services has the best team and equipments when it comes to high pressure cleaning; our team specializes in different types of high pressure cleaning. The instrument used in high pressure cleaning called a pressure washer or power washer.
Pressure washer: this is a high pressure mechanical sprayer which has several uses; it is used to remove loose paint, mold, grime, dust, mud, and dirt from surfaces and objects such as buildings, vehicles and concrete surfaces. The pressure washer is classified into the following groups based on the type of fuel or energy it consumes;
- Ultra high pressure
- Hydraulic high pressure
- High pressure steam cleaner
The pressure washer is often used by public in their everyday activities, it is used in the car wash by the workers to remove dirty or grease from the car, high pressure cleaning makes cleaning process in certain areas less stressful. The volume of a pressure washer is expressed in gallons or liters per minute, often designed into the pump and not variable. The pressure, expressed in pounds per square inch, Pascal’s, or bar (deprecated but in common usage), is designed into the pump but can be varied by adjusting the unloaded valve. Some washers, with an appropriate nozzle, allow detergent to be introduced into the water stream, assisting in the cleaning process. Two types of chemical injectors are available, a high pressure injector that introduces the chemical after the water leaves the pump (a downstream injector) and a low-pressure injector that introduces the chemical before water enters the pump (an upstream injector). The type of injector used is related to the type of detergent used, as there are many chemicals that will damage a pump if an upstream injector is used.
It will interest you to know that the pressure or power washer can be applied in two ways namely;
- Cleaning application
- Industrial application
Cleaning application: this has to do with the cleaning of several areas which are as follows;
- Cleaning of sticky materials like oil, grease or chemicals from our floor and walls.
- Cleaning of hotels, banquet hall, swimming pools and public toilets.
- Cleaning of cooling towers and cold storage rooms.
- Cleaning of conveyors, tanks and vessels.
- Cleaning of buses, cars, trucks, earth moving machines, bulk load carriers and concrete mixers.
- Cleaning of engine components.
- Cleaning of wire mesh.
- Cleaning of condenser tubes, boiler tubes, heat exchangers and drainage tubes.
Industrial application: the pressure washer also has several use in our various industries, they are listed below;
- Sugar industry
- Paper industry
- Refineries and fertilizer plants.
- Food processing, beverage, distilleries and diary industry.
- Hospital, hotels and service industry.
- Agriculture machineries.
- Granite, marble, ceramic and glazed tile manufacturers.
- Pharmaceutical and bulk drug manufacturers.
Our team of experts carries out the various types of cleaning when using the pressure washer; we make sure that our customers are pleased with the work done.